There are various types/levels of web site hosting and using the physical world analogies hopefully this will allow you to understand what type of hosting you are looking for.
- Multiple websites in one hosted account sharing everything.
- Think of this as having a table/booth at a small market or store.
- Perfect for start-ups and simple sites that don’t need much resources.
||Website (shared hosting)
- Multiple hosted accounts in one server with their own resources separate from others.
- Think of this as having your own little shop or store in a mall.
- Your own webspace that can be set up almost any way you want.
||Website Pro (shared hosting)
- Still shared with multiple hosted accounts, however fewer accounts giving better performance/resources.
- Think of this as having your own department store in a mall with better facilities.
- Great for large (or a couple of) websites with consistent traffic.
||Virtual Server (or reseller)
- Your own server space that can handle multiple hosted accounts and websites.
- Think of this as having your own strip mall downtown.
- Great for very large (or multiple) websites with consistent traffic.
||Dedicated Server (or reseller)
- Server hardware all to yourself!
- Think of this as having your own multilevel office building or mall all to yourself.
- Huge, very busy websites and/or custom applications (something beyond just a website) would need this.
Once you decided what type of hosting you need/want,
visit our Hosting Provider or contact us.