Domains a.k.a. web addresses are a necessity for all websites on the internet.
We have a NEW domain shopping experience for our members with …
- Free name tool to help find that perfect domain name
- Selection from a large inventory of premium names
- Free easy-to-use domain manager (if you want to do it yourself)
- Free easy to use DNS available (if you want to do it yourself)
- We handle everything for you (when you DON’T want to do it yourself)
Want a domain?
Go to https://webterritory.shopco.com/ to find a new domain, then come back here to order (pay for) your domain. You can purchase the domain instantly at the ‘Shopco’ site, however, it will cost a little more.
- OR –
Browse some of the available domains we already have.
Looking for one of those new TLD?
A TLD (Top Level Domain) would be a .com or .org for example, the new TLDs could almost be anything like .store or .online or .website and many many more.
The Domain store does not list every TLD available for your domain. If the TLD is not available in the domain store please contact us with your requested new domain and the TLD you want, if available we can register it for you. Registration of any domain requires payment upfront, if your domain with the requested TLD is available we will contact you with the price and register it once payment has been received.
Already have a domain you want to use?
If so, you have two options…
- Transferring to the WebTerritory Registrar
- You retain ownership of your domain, just changing who handles your domain records.
- Being your domain registrar we can handle all the technical stuff to make your domain work with your website, email or whatever other services your domain needs to work with.
- Please contact us with your requested domain to transfer and what registrar you use. We will contact you with options to start and complete the process. Optionally you can have us do it for you (we would need your domain account access info).
- Due to ICANN’s new transfer policy, you will be receiving emails to confirm the transfer of the domain. The transfer will not happen if you don’t confirm.
- Keep it at your existing Registrar
- You would either update the DNS record of your domain yourself and/or you can update the admin record of your domain so we can update the DNS record to work with our services.
- Please contact us with your domain, what registrar you use and if you want our admin contact info and/or the DNS records. We will contact you with the requested info so you can complete the process.
- Optionally you can have us do it for you (we would need your domain account access info). Because of ICANN’s new policies, (unless the original email on both ends are compromised) this will make it so domain owner records can’t be changed without authorization.
NOTICE: If you are going to use any of WebTerritory’s domain registrar services please read the Legal Stuff from our registrar as continuing on and using said services will mean that you accept and agree to the terms within.